Solid Cologne - Floral
The Solid Cologne Project have created a range of incredible fragrances (inspired by the Scottish landscape) that fit perfectly with busy & active lifestyles (both work & play).
Although the fragrances are unisex, there are a choice of three scents that have a slightly more feminie twist, one solid cologne is supplied:
How to use Solid Cologne:
- Slide open the Silver Tin
- Use you your index finger to activate the cologne by rubbing
- Apply to your pulse points (neck, wrist, anywhere you like really !)
- Reapply when you need a scent boost
Benefits of using a Solid Cologne:
- Highly Concentrated (a little goes a long way)
- Discreet (our little tins are perfect for your pocket, desk drawer, laptop bag, rucksack, hand carry luggage)
- Discerning (Made from a luxurious blend of Bees Wax, Shea Butter, Almond Oil & carefully chosen perfume)
- Durable (no risk of breakages or spills - our tins are strong and the cologne will remain in a solid state)
Do not use on cut, broken or iterated skin. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eye, rinse immediately with water. If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients.
The products have been fully cosmetically tested (CPSR), notified & approved for use and sale in the UK & EU.
More about the brand:
A husband and wife team based in Aberdeen started creating their solid form fragrances in the summer of 2019. They now have a collection of fragrances to choose from that are inspired by their Scottish surroundings.
The best bit?
The base of their products is completely natural and luxurious to the touch and skin. All products are cruelty free.